Saturday, May 07, 2011

My mother and I were roaming at Isetan, err, maybe not, it was with a purpose. I was there to look for my clinque products. Okay so after confirming that those are what I wana buy, my mother randomly asked about some "年纪比较大的用那一个?" so when the women introduced, we were like "oh....oh.... so the price is...." okay then yadayada, I knew she find it quite expensive for a bottle of serum less than maybe 80ml? I asked her if she wants, she said no, but you know those kinda reluctance. I can see it, I can feel it. but.. but when I said, "I buy, for you, Mothers' Day" all of a sudden, I dont know what I know she felt "DING DING DING....!!!" like happy, I kept observing and... yes, she was happy with me saying "I will buy for you" it was a kinda feeling where you dont know what perfect words can you piece up with, it seems like a in depth natural bonding a mother and her daughter could have. I know in times of good or bad, my mother is around. always have been. And now I know she feels the same. In times of good Or bad, I will be around. Awesome, I love you my mother. very extremely too much. :)

No comments: